Dad’s Day Deals
June 5, 2012
Father’s Day is fast approaching, which means it’s time to keep an eye out for those affordable gifts for good old dad. Businesses are very in tune to seasonal buying habits, and you can be sure there are some real money saving bargains to be had, if you know what to look for. Click here for a fun take on the best items to buy from FOX 13 News in Tampa.
It’s no surprise that June is the best time of year to find sales on wedding items, but brides-to-be must also share their self proclaimed month with Fathers Day.
Watch the video above to see FOX 13 Consumer Reporter Chris Chmura’s advice on how to bargain shop, but still make pop proud.
- Don’t be fooled by “1st One’s Free!”
- The Best & Worst Deals at Warehouse Club Stores
- Don’t be Fooled by Bargain Deals at the Grocery Store
- Mother’s Day in Bloom
- How Prices Changed Over the Past Decade
- Travel Clubs — Scams or Bargains?
- Finally, a Life Raft to Homeowners Underwater
- How to Find the Right Doctor for You