Does Writing “See ID” on Your Credit Card Protect You?
April 17, 2014
We all need to take precautions these days to protect ourselves against identity theft, especially when it comes to your credit card. You may have heard that writing “See ID” on the back of your card, instead of signing it, is a way to protect yourself, because it encourages a cashier to check another form of identification. Well, Asa Aarons, with CreditCards.com, says not so fast. Click here to see his report on why writing “See ID” is not such a good idea.
Play the video below to watch Asa Aarons report from CreditCards.com.
- Protect Your Credit Card & Bank Account on Vacation
- Credit Card Companies Cash in on YOU! Common Mistakes to Avoid
- New Credit Cards in 2015 to Provide Identity Theft Protection
- When Did the Consumer Become the Enemy?
- Weak Security Measures Allow Passport Card Cloning
- Sneaky Credit Card Company Tricks
- What’s That Doing On My Credit Card Bill?
- Minimizing ID Theft