Eye-opening Story on Why Glasses are So Expensive
October 8, 2012
If you’ve bought sun glasses or prescription eyeglasses recently, you probably experienced a bit of sticker shock. The price for consumer favorites like Ray Bans or designer frames like Chanel can rival a paycheck for some, these days. What’s going on? “60 Minutes” took an in depth look at one of the culprits for why we’re paying so much. It has to do with a huge Italian company buying up well known names like LensCrafters, Pearle Vision and Ray Ban and cornering the market. Click here to watch Leslie Stahl’s eye-opening piece.
- You’re Paying A LOT More Out-of-pocket for Health Care
- General Electric Makes Big Profits – Pays NO Federal Taxes
- Telemarketers Pay for Violating Do-Not-Call List – Reuters
- Buy a Coffee with Just Your Name: How Much Privacy are You Willing to Give Up?
- Beware What You Click – Online Discount Coupon Rip Off
- Beware Gold Coin Rip-off
- Yep, Grandmom Is Still Renting Her Old Telephone!
- Mother’s Day in Bloom