Five Top Cars Built in the U.S.
July 2, 2012
It’s car buying season, so what better time to rank the best cars made in the the USA. It wasn’t too long ago that we weren’t even sure if the American car industry would survive, but now it’s putting out some highly praised vehicles on the road. J.D. Power and Associates recently released quality rankings, and US cars have made great strides.
There are also several Asian and European car brands that have vehicles assembled in the United States, Like the Toyota Camry and Honda Accord, but for pure, 100% “Made in America” there are several good choices to consider.
Here’s quick list of the Top 5:
1. Cadillac CTS
2. Buick LaCrosse
3. Ford Flex (Actually made in Canada– *Thanks to a CWN reader for pointing out this discrepancy)
4. Chrysler 300
5. Ford Focus
Other sources, like TotalCarScore.com, a website that ranks car models, can also provide information on car models.
- 10 Most Stolen Vehicles For 2007
- Toyota Recalls 7.5 Million Cars
- America’s Safest Cars – Which Ones Are the Best?
- Does Buying a Hybrid Car Make Money Sense?
- Safest Car? Ford Wins Again in 2009
- The Safest Cars For 2009 and Guess Which One is the Top Pick
- Toyota Puts Brake on Sales to Address Safety Issues
- SUVs and Trucks Top 2008 Most Stolen List