Aspirin May Help to Reduce Cancer Risk
May 29, 2012
Can an age old wonder drug be a modern miracle in helping to prevent cancer? A new study shows aspirin may cut the risk of dying from many different types of cancer. Taking one aspirin a day for five years cut people’s overall risk of cancer by 15%. So should we all start popping an aspirin a day? Before you jump to that step, click here to watch this video from ABC news with more information.
There are risks to taking aspirin daily, namely internal bleeding, so it is important to talk with your doctor before starting any aspirin regimen.
- How to Find the Right Doctor for You
- Ten Activities More Dangerous Than Air Travel
- Friday before Memorial Day is “Don’t FRY Day”
- Bad Sleep Habits can Increase Chance of Stroke
- Dangers of Driving on Ambien
- Fire Concerns over Chevy Volt Batteries
- Dog Theft on the Rise – Protect Your Pooch
- Is It Safe To Use Plastics In Microwave Cooking?