How Dangerous are Tanning Beds?
May 3, 2012
A New Jersey mother arrested for taking her young daughter to the tanning salon has raised the question of just how dangerous getting that golden tan can be. Turns out, it’s pretty risky. Studies show tanning salons are now considered to be as carcinogenic as tobacco and asbestos. Click here to watch this report by Dr. John LaPook with CBS News.
- Ten Activities More Dangerous Than Air Travel
- Replacing Cigarettes with Smoke Sticks – Is it Safe?
- Which Drugs are Best and Safest For You? Don’t Ask Your Doctor
- Ways Pets Can Make People Healthier
- 10 Things Health Care Reform Would Do, that you may not realize
- Are Spam & Porn the Death of Twitter?
- Dog Theft on the Rise – Protect Your Pooch
- Luxury Cars Score Poorly in Crash Test