How Much Do Prescription Drug Coupons Help?
April 5, 2012
Even if you have health insurance, the ridiculously high co-pay for certain drugs can make you feel like you don’t. To try and ease that pain, many consumers are turning to coupons from drug manufacturers. Almost 19 million people who regularly take medication used a drug coupon last year, according to a Consumer Reports survey. Click here to learn more in this report from WEWS in Cleveland.
- Who’s Getting a Raise?
- Back to School Shopping Falls Short
- Drug Ads on TV Are Bad For Your Health
- Groupon: The New Coupon Craze
- Goodbye Recession – Men are Buying Underwear Again!
- Psst…. The FDA Has A Secret
- Beware What You Click – Online Discount Coupon Rip Off
- Digital Conversion Looming: What Will Happen to My TV, and When?