Scammers Target Credit Card Payers at the Gas Pump
March 5, 2012
If you use your credit card to pay for gas at the pump, it’s not just the sky-high gas prices you have to worry about these days. High tech thieves have figured out a way to skim debit and credit card numbers from the pump. Law enforcement officers are calling it the “crime of the future.” Click here to check out this report by Consumer Reporter Jackie Callaway at ABC Action News in Tampa. She uncovers a series of these rip-offs taking place at gas stations through-out central Florida. Click here to watch now!
- CWN Editor Wins Two Emmys!
- Man Illegally Rents Foreclosed Homes
- New Gasoline Pricing Scam – Let the Buyer Beware!
- Dangers of Driving on Ambien
- Toyota Puts Brake on Sales to Address Safety Issues
- AG’s Take Action on CWN Reports of Foreclosure Abuse
- Fight Back! File a Complaint When You Have a Problem
- Fire Concerns over Chevy Volt Batteries