Pain at the Pump: Rising Gas Prices Drive Inflation
February 22, 2012
Rising gas prices are taking a big bite out of consumer wallets and driving up inflation in the process. Gas prices ended last month at a national average of $3.443 a gallon, according to the AAA Fuel Gauge Report. This month, the trend continues as world instability drives up the price of oil. Click here to watch this report by CNNMoney.
- How Quickly We Forget
- Does Buying a Hybrid Car Make Money Sense?
- Top Ten Gas Guzzling Cars of 2010
- Part 2: Why You Can’t Believe Government Statistics – Inflation Numbers are a Myth
- New Gasoline Pricing Scam – Let the Buyer Beware!
- How Prices Changed Over the Past Decade
- Higher Gas Prices are Coming – Part Two
- Food Prices on the Rise