CWN Editor Wins Two Emmys!
December 9, 2011
Consumer Warning Network Editor Angie Moreschi was honored with two Suncoast Regional Emmy Awards on Saturday, December 3rd. It was an exciting evening that she shared with her family at the black tie gala in Ft. Lauderdale.
The Emmys are for Angie’s health magazine program SMART HEALTH, which airs on WEDU-TV in Tampa and other PBS stations through-out Florida. Angie was nominated in five categories and won two; for best Informational Program and for a story on Florida’s Pain Pill Epidemic. SMART HEALTH features stories on medical breakthroughs, healthy aging, innovative treatments and personal triumphs. It’s part of HealthyState.org – an innovative public media project focused on providing the latest medical health information available in Florida.
Click here to watch the show and story that won. And join us in saying Congratulations to Angie!
- What’s Wrong With the Cost of Health Care – A Tale of Two Cities
- Health Insurance Refunds Coming Soon
- Goodbye Shuttle Discovery
- CWN Wins 2 Telly Awards
- Seven Ways To Lower Your Health Insurance Premium
- What’s in your Chicken?
- Are Cholesterol Lowering Drugs Safe for Healthy People?
- Mandatory Health Insurance and the Founding Fathers