Kindle Fire vs. iPad
September 29, 2011
It runs Flash. It costs just $199. It’s smaller. It weighs less. It claims to load web-pages faster. These are some of the touted advantages of the new Kindle Fire. There have been other attempts to dethrone the iPad. So far, unsuccessful. Will Amazon’s Kindle Fire be the one? Click here to read more on the Huffington Post.
- Fire Concerns over Chevy Volt Batteries
- Bank of America Sues Itself
- Fun Facts About Your Income Taxes
- GM Recall’s Chevy Cruze Due to Fire Safety Issue
- Apple TV vs. Google TV – Which Is Better?
- AIG Denies Claims While Dishing Out Bonuses
- Why Americans Pay More for Health Care
- You’re Paying A LOT More Out-of-pocket for Health Care