Hijacking Homes: The Bank’s Bait & Switch
March 16, 2011
Homeowners trying to save their homes have been lured into government supported programs promising lower mortgage payments to help avoid foreclosure. One big problem. Even when homeowners follow all the rules, banks often pull the rug out from under them and try to take their house anyway. Click here to read this investigative report by WTHR in Indianapolis on an all too common problem nationwide.
- Getting Tough on Mortgage Lenders Who Won’t Help Homeowners
- Lawsuit Filed to Shake-Up Loan Modification Limbo
- Push to end Foreclosure Help Program
- Stopping Foreclosures – The Broken Promise
- Mortgage Survival Kit – WSJ Online
- Mortgage Company Halts Foreclosures in 23 States
- Foreclosure Crisis Continues to Worsen
- Homeowner Bailout: Do You Qualify?