Top 20 Best Paying College Degrees
July 28, 2010
It pays to be good at math. The college degrees that lead to the highest salaries all involve high-level mathematics.
A survey posted on CBS MoneyWatch of salaries by college degrees shows engineering majors dominate the list. For undergraduates, seven of the top 10 college degrees, according to PayScale, Inc., belong to engineering majors. The best paying college degree of all — by a long shot — is petroleum engineering.
Click here to see the list of top degrees and what they pay starting out and mid-career.
- Paying for College – The Sting of Student Loans
- The Safest Cars For 2009 and Guess Which One is the Top Pick
- Record Salaries on Wall Street – AGAIN!
- What States Have the Most Expensive Car Insurance?
- Higher Gas Prices are Coming
- The Trade School Trap: What You Should Know to Avoid Getting Caught
- Top Reasons for Defriending on Facebook
- You’re Paying A LOT More Out-of-pocket for Health Care