CWN Wins 2 Telly Awards
June 23, 2010
Congratulations go out to our CWN staff as the 2010 Telly Awards honored the Consumer Warning Network with two Tellys. The Telly Awards honor the very best local, regional, and cable television commercials and programs, as well as the finest video and film productions, and work created for the Web.
Ordering Flowers: Do You Get Your Moneys Worth? compared several floral delivery services head-to-head and received a Bronze Award in the Information Category for Online Video Productions.
Our report exposing the mortgage industry catch-22 that leaves struggling families with no way out of foreclosure, Why Wont My Mortgage Company Help? also received a Bronze Award in the Social Issues category.
- The Safest Cars For 2009 and Guess Which One is the Top Pick
- Foreclosure Moratorium Ending
- Buick LaCrosse Tops IIHS Safest Car List
- CWN Editor Wins Two Emmys!
- Advantages of a Long and Healthy Life
- Who’s Getting a Raise?
- Fight Back! File a Complaint When You Have a Problem
- Goodbye Recession – Men are Buying Underwear Again!