Top Ten Gas Guzzling Cars of 2010
November 12, 2009
New car models are out. They are slicker and more fuel efficient than ever, because we all know that cheap gas is a thing of the past. So what new models throw gas prices in our face and say with pride “I am a Guzzler”. Here is the list:
10. Hummer H3 Alpha
9. GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
8. Nissan Armada 4WD
7. Lexus LX 570
6. Mercedes-Benz GL 550
5. Nissan Titan 4WD
4. Infiniti QX 56
3. Land Rover LR4
2. Land Rover Ranger Sport
1. And the winner is… Porsche Cayenne GTS. At 405 horsepower it is the guzzlingest car on the road, getting a mere 13 mpg. But if you can pay $71,600 for an SUV, the price of a gallon of gas may not mean too much to you. For a detailed report on each car go to this site.
- How Quickly We Forget
- 10 Worst Cars of 2013
- New Gasoline Pricing Scam – Let the Buyer Beware!
- Money Saving Tips for Road Trips
- Higher Gas Prices are Coming – Part Two
- Skyrocketing Price of Platinum Causing Skyrocketing Theft of Catalytic Converters
- Does Buying a Hybrid Car Make Money Sense?
- How Prices Changed Over the Past Decade