How Insurance Agents Get You to Buy
October 14, 2009
Why do you buy insurance from your agent? Apparently, many agents get training on how to nail the sale and overcome your objections when you don’t want to buy. Kathy Kristof of CBS MoneyWatch got a secret look into the world of insurance agent training and wrote a great little piece about it. Click here to read more.
- Painful Diagnosis on Why Health Insurance Reform is Dead
- Age Old Question – How Much Do I Tip?
- Job Opportunities That Ruin You
- Best Time to Book a Flight
- Debt Consolidation Could be a trap
- 6 Things You Should Never Reveal on Facebook
- How to Become a Millionaire
- What States Have the Most Expensive Car Insurance?