Body Language: Learn How to Spot a Liar & Avoid Getting Scammed
May 13, 2009
Sometimes words don’t matter. Watch now and learn more about body language. Retired FBI agent Joe Navarro says it’s often more reliable than what someone actually says. Consumer Warning Network’s Angie Moreschi interviewed Navarro, an expert on human behavior, about his new book What Every BODY is Saying, to get some insight on how to avoid getting scammed. Click the video above or click “read more” below for more information.
Learn What these Behaviors Mean – Click on the Clips Below:
The Steeple of Confidence How to Spot Nursing Home Abuse
The Importance of Thumbs How to Calm Things Down
Tilting Your Head The Turtle
- “Power Bands” – Improve Balance and Flexibility?
- Mother’s Day in Bloom
- How to Become a Millionaire
- How Wall Street Escaped Prosecution in the Mortgage Crisis
- General Electric Makes Big Profits – Pays NO Federal Taxes
- Toyota Puts Brake on Sales to Address Safety Issues
- Grapefruit Juice and Medications Don’t Always Mix
- CWN Wins 2 Telly Awards