Eerie Predictions of Our Economic Meltdown
December 17, 2008
Listening to politicians and TV pundits today, everyone pretends no one saw the economic meltdown coming, but don’t believe it. There were a handful of voices in the crowd screaming, trying to warn us. The Consumer Warning Network’s Chris Hoyer was one of them. It’s just no one wanted to listen. Another case in point– these video clips of Economist Peter Schiff. Schiff made eerily accurate predictions every step of the way, all the way back to 2006– from the housing collapse to the credit crisis. But when he tried to tell the other TV pundits, they laughed at him and called him “Dr. Doom.” Unfortunately, he was right, and now — NO ONE’S LAUGHING!
- One Day Late with Mortgage Payment – BB&T Forecloses
- Don’t be fooled by “1st One’s Free!”
- Man Illegally Rents Foreclosed Homes
- Today’s Crisis: Echoes of 1873
- Is Tipping the Waiter a Policy or Law?
- A Sad Saga of Sallie Mae’s Servicing Skills: One Family’s Story of Enduring Loss and Harassment
- New Way To Hide Outrageous Credit Card Interest Rates
- How Wall Street Escaped Prosecution in the Mortgage Crisis