How To Stop Unwanted Catalogs
November 24, 2008
In 2005 more than 19 billion catalogs were mailed in the United States. By 2008 on average every person in the United States will receive more than 41 pounds of catalogs. This equals 4 million tons of junk mail each and every year.
The problem is how to stop the unwanted calalogs. Even moving won’t stop the catalogs from finding you. There is now a FREE and simple way to manage your junk mail. It is a web site called www.catalogchoice.org
Sign up and every time you receive an unwanted catalog go online and have it removed. It is that simple! In a few months your mail box will only contain bills.
- Protect Yourself from Cyber World Scammers
- How To Stop Harassing Collection Calls
- Email Virus Scam Gone Postal
- Beware of Rebate Bounce-Back
- 7 Things You Should Never Do on Facebook
- Just who falls for the Nigerian Money Scam? My Email Exchange with a Con-man
- How To Cancel Xbox LIVE Gold Automatic Renewals
- How Can You Block Junk Cell Phone Messages?