Howard Dean talks with Chris Hoyer
June 4, 2008
Chris Hoyer talks with Governor Howard Dean, Chairman of The Democratic National Committee, about the effect of the past 8 years of Republican Presidency on America. From the climate that fostered the subprime lending market collapse to the war in Iraq, can the Democrats change the tide of fraud that has swept our nation?
- Countrywide & Bank of America Drop off Trusted List
- Bank of America Buys Countrywide for $4B
- Subprime Probe Launched by FBI
- Bank of America Picks Up Defense Tab for Ex-Countrywide CEO Charged with Fraud
- The 2009 Stimulus Bill and Its Impact on Deficits and Unemployment – Who Can We Trust?
- Subprimes Across the USA – nytimes
- Countrywide’s New Scare
- A Lesson For All Americans From the Tampa Bay Rays